07 October 2008

a dream to end all dreams











The other night, as usual, I fell asleep before John.

He was still watching TV, but I was in dreamland.
As soon as he turned off the TV, I woke up and kinda freaked him out!

To hear him say it, I was talking, trying to tell him something.
Something important.

But I just couldn't find the words.
The dream had been so beautiful, I could see it perfectly in my mind.

But all I could say was "I can't think of the words..."
But the next day, I was able to recall it fully,

and I share it with you now:
The cancer is a chain around me -

not binding me, but encircling me.
The love from my family & friends is dissolving the links
until there are only two left.
John and I each kiss one of those two links and -
* POOF *

my cancer is gone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, That dream was so beautiful! I had tears in my eyes as I read it. I fully believe in the power of prayer and love.

You are blessed to have so many people who love you and are beside you, supporting you as you travel down this road.

Take care tomorrow. Terri H.

Anonymous said...

Linda: A beautiful dream! Perhaps a dream that shows the cancer exactly as it is??? Prayed away and kissed away by people who love you. Have more of those dreams and make us all happy! Love, emilie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this unusual and unexpected blog. It was very touching and brought tears to my eyes. The dream will come true. Between the medical treatments and God's healing powers for which we have been praying, the links will all be disolved, and "our Tinkerbell" will be whole again.
Love,
Mom

Kimie said...

Finally a nice dream...and a grand statement about your feelings for those around you.

Anonymous said...

Linda,
That was one of the MOST beautiful, touching things I have ever read...and the Tinkerbell illustrations...!!!!!
Once again, your positive outlook is a beacon of hope and encouragement for so many others.
There must surely have been an angel who was sent from Heaven to your pillow with this heartwrenching, beautiful, heartwarming, prophetic dream.
May the links continue to "POOF" away until our own Tinkerbell is surrounded by twinkling stars that signal a long and healthy life!
With much love, MT Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Linda,
That was a beautiful and touching dream, and I know it will come true, because you have much love surrounding you and many prayers being offered up for you.
I love you dearly. Mems